- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- State action under Chapter 128
- Prenuptial agreements
- Child Custody
- Child custody
- Criminal Defense
- Child Support
- Incapacity planning (living wills, powers of attorney)
- Elder Law
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Criminal Law
- Drivers License Suspension
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Traffic Violations
- Assault and Battery
- Independent Adoptions
- Marital Agreements
- Marital Property Distribution
- Marital Property Settlements
- Marital Property Law
- Legal Separation
- Name Changes
- Parental Rights
- Parenting Time
- Post Divorce Modification
- Restraining Orders
- Step Parent Adoptions
- Visitation Rights
- Uncontested Divorce
- Adult Guardianship
- Elder Guardianship
- Immigration Law
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Real Estate
- Divorce & Divorce mediation
Serving Wisconsin Families for over 20 Years. Experience, Vision, Integrity, Results.
With over 20 years of experience, the attorneys at Affiliated Attorneys LLC have assisted clients throughout the Milwaukee, Sheboygan & West Bend, WI areas primarily in:
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
State action under Chapter 128
Divorce & Divorce mediation
Incapacity planning (living wills, powers of attorney)
Real Estate (residential)
Contact our Law Firm with your questions, comments or concerns. We offer a free, no obligation consultation for clients who want to discuss their legal matters.
Serving Southeastern Wisconsin, with offices in Milwaukee, Sheboygan and West Bend, Affiliated Attorneys, LLC represent clients throughout Milwaukee County, Washington County, Waukesha County, Dodge County, Ozaukee County, Racine County, Sheboygan County, Jefferson County, Fond du Lac County and Walworth County.
Experience, Integrity, Vision, Results
With over 20 years experience, our client-focused approach means solutions to your problems. When you hire our firm, we will be there for you every step of the way.
Whether you are dealing with divorce, child custody, financial issues, personal matters, protecting your future, the death of a loved one, we will do our best to protect you, your assets, and your family.
Our firm is approachable, confident, and responsive. Listening to your problems helps our lawyers learn more about you, your case, and how to better serve you. Our attorneys and experienced staff will work with you to solve your legal problems in a cost effective manner.
To schedule a free consultation, contact one of our experienced attorneys today.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?