- Creditors Rights
- Debtor and Creditor
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant Law
- Commercial Foreclosure
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Collaborative Law
- International Arbitration
- International Dispute Resolution
- International Mediation
- Bankruptcy Arbitration
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Bankruptcy Collections
- Bankruptcy Mediation
- Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Bankruptcy Trustees Rights
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Recovery
- Commercial Workouts
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Fraudulent Conveyance
- Out of Court Debt Restructuring
- Pre-Bankruptcy Workouts
- Franchise Arbitration
- Franchise Law
- Franchise Litigation
- Franchise Mediation
- Franchise Termination
- Fraud and Deceit
- Civil Fraud
Results Oriented Legal Solutions
Our Attorneys have been dedicated to delivering "Results Oriented Legal Solutions" since they first started practicing law together in 1992.
When the need arises for a Business lawyer to help buy, refinance or sell a business, a Business Bankruptcy lawyer to manage any aspect of a bankruptcy, workout or reorganization of an insolvent business, a Commercial Litigation lawyer to handle litigation in state or federal courts or an arbitration or meditations throughout the state of Connecticut, a Creditors' Rights lawyer to help maximize recovery or Intellectual property counsel to assist with patents, trademarks or copyrights, our clients choose Alderman & Alderman because our focus on "Results Oriented Legal Solutions" works for them.
We encourage you to see how our Clients rated us in our last Client Satisfaction Survey or read what others have said about our attorneys.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we might be of service to you or your business.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?