- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Administrative Law
- Health Care Law
- Marital & Family Law
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
Serving the Tampa Bay area for more than 75 years. We have the experience to help. Call us today, 813-223-5351
The firm's attorneys and staff provide our clients with powerful representation in select legal areas, including:
-Ad Valorem Taxation
-Alternative Dispute Resolution
-Arbitration & Mediation
-Bid Protests & Public Procurement
-Business Formation & Planning
-Business & Commercial Litigation
-Copyright & Trademark Litigation
-Dissolution of Marriage
-Health Care & Hospital Law
-Intellectual Property Law Litigation
-Marital & Family Law, including Divorce, Child Custody, Timesharing & all Parenting Plans, Paternity, Premarital and Post Marital Agreements & Mediation
-Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
-Professional Liability Defense
-Public Records Law
-Wills, Trusts & Estates
Consistent with our firm's philosophy since its origin, our attorneys have maintained a steadfast commitment to the practice of law as a profession - a calling that requires the highest levels of knowledge, skill and competence, and demands the highest level of professionalism in dealings with clients, adversaries, members of the judiciary and the community. If you need an experienced Tampa lawyer to handle your case, you need the attorneys at Allen Dell, P.A.
Committed to excellence. Dedicated to results.
Call one of our attorneys today at 813.223.5351 to schedule an initial consultation. From its office in Tampa, the firm represents clients throughout Florida, including the greater Tampa Bay Area, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Manatee, Marion and Sarasota counties.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?