- Personal Bankruptcy
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 7
- Debt Relief
Bankruptcy Attorney with More Than 30 Years Experience.
Allen W. Wood III is a private attorney in Newton, North Carolina with over 30 years experience. Allen's practice is concentrated primarily in the areas of consumer and small business bankruptcy. This webpage contains information regarding bankruptcy and other options available to people facing difficult financial issues. Allen represents debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
The law office of Allen W. Wood III is a federally designated debt relief agency that provides legal assistance and representation to people seeking relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty, Allen will be happy to schedule an appointment to review your situation and options including, bankruptcy. If your debts are primarily consumer debts there is no charge for the initial consultation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?