- Ammerman & Goldberg "bankruptcy" Law Office
- 1115 Massachusetts Ave Nw
- Washington, DC 20005
- (202) 888-1451
- (202) 638-5858
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Bankruptcy Mediation
- Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Commercial Foreclosure
- Commercial Recovery
- Commercial Workouts
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Debt Relief
- Out of Court Debt Restructuring
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Pre-Bankruptcy Workouts
- Mortgage Bankruptcy
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Mortgage Lien Foreclosure
- Car Repossession
Bankruptcy Law, Chapter-7 Get a Fresh Start, Chapter 13 Debt Consolidation
The bankruptcy lawyers at Ammerman & Goldberg "Bankruptcy" Law Office are committed to helping those who are struggling to pay their monthly bills and avoid foreclosure on their homes. We have handled thousands of bankruptcy cases on behalf of clients throughout Virginia, Maryland and the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
Our bankruptcy and debt relief attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience handling Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases. We have handled more consumer bankruptcies than any other bankruptcy law firm and place a primary focus on service and results. Our firm offers flexible hours and multiple office locations to meet the needs of our clients.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?