- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Debtor in Possession Lenders
- Principals and Shareholders
- Chapter 7 Business Bankruptcy
- Business and Asset Purchasers
- Bankruptcy Litigation
At Ashford - Schael LLC, our large firm experience and proficiency in complex business bankruptcy legal matters makes us different from other small firms and solo practitioners. Whether your matter is routine or complex, you need an experienced business bankruptcy attorney to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the bankruptcy case and its impact on your interests. Ashford - Schael LLC's size and experience enables us to provide cost effective business bankruptcy representation of creditors, debtors, committees, principals and shareholders in Chapter 11, Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy case. We also provide a cost effective alternative to large law firms for attorneys seeking local counsel in New Jersey.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?