- Airplane Crash Litigation
- Aviation Accidents
- Business Transactions
- Business Law
- Class Actions
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Computers And Software
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning; Estate Administration
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents And Injuries
- Severe Burns
- Wrongful Death
- Professional Liability
Attorney at Law
Azrael, Franz, Schwab & Lipowitz concentrates in sophisticated litigation and transactional practice areas. The firm, established in 1949, has achieved a prominent reputation in the field of complex personal injury, including airline crash and 9/11 related litigation. It has assumed a lead role in multi-district litigation. AFSL represents developers, banks, professionals and businesses in both routine and complex transactions and business litigation.
AFSL is respected for its professional, thorough, creative and timely approach to the cases it handles. Clients are afforded success-based fee structures as well as the traditional hourly rate model. The firm's size allows it to successfully handle complex litigation and business transactions on the local and national levels, while maintaining control over the quality and effectiveness of its services. All cases are closely supervised with the direct involvement of partners. The controlled growth and low turnover of the attorneys enables the firm to maintain a strong team ethic that translates into the best possible service for its clients and referring attorneys.
The firm's principals are active in community service organizations and have provided pro bono services to a wide range of individuals and groups, including victims' rights and charitable organizations.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?