- Trial Practice
- Federal Practice
- Real Estate
- Labor And Employment
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Insurance Law
Developing long term relationships with our clients.
At the Charlotte law offices of Baucom, Claytor, Benton, Morgan & Wood, P.A., our attorneys will work as hard as you do in order to resolve your legal concerns. Founded on the belief that every client deserves excellent legal services at competitive rates, we do not take shortcuts as we provide counsel in everything from personal injury claims and real estate disputes to family law and criminal defense.
Clients from across North Carolina come to us for answers to their legal questions. We are a small firm for a reason. We believe that client service begins with individualized attention. When you come to our firm, you get the service of the entire firm. Our partners work together on cases to make sure every aspect is covered. This personal service and dedication to our clients has allowed us to build a practice solely based on referrals.
Our dedication to our clients has given us the opportunity to build the foundation of our firm on referrals from satisfied clients. We have developed a firm built on a long history of stability and reliability. The majority of our partners have been with the firm since its inception, and our entire team is ready to roll up our sleeves and get to work for you. All of our partners have strong ties to the community with the majority of them being raised in the greater Charlotte area.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?