- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Planning
- Joint Ventures
- Closely Held
- Small Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Commercial Real Estate
- Franchise Law
- Licensing Law
- International Business Law
- Buying Or Selling A Business
- Technology Law
- Employment Contracts
Rock Solid in Our Commitment To Businesses
Biggs Law Group, L.C. is an A-V rated transaction-oriented law firm providing sophisticated counsel in diverse areas of law.
Because we respect the confidentiality of our clients, references will be provided upon request. Representative clients include manufacturers, commercial lenders, real estate developers, physician practice groups, advertising agencies, commercial contractors, cable television system operators, software developers, restaurant and retail operators, franchisers and franchisees. An examination of our attorneys' profiles will demonstrate our competency and integrity.
Our technology infrastructure includes a comprehensive document management system, full conflict of interest checking capability, electronic access to all major law libraries (Westlaw & Lexis), multiple format billing (including electronic billing upon request) and the use of Microsoft Word for the convenience of our clients.
Flexible billing, including blended fee arrangements and flat fee arrangements, are offered to appropriate clients and instances. Requests for proposals and budget proposals are welcome.
Suggestions on how we may improve our service in order to obtain and maintain your representation are always welcome.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?