- Trusts And Estates
- Tax Planning
- Estate Settlements
- Trust Administration
Estate and Tax Planning, Estate Settlements, and Trust Administration
Blair and Potts was founded on January 4, 1993 by Nancy E. Blair and Arthur G. Potts, Jr., to provide legal services to individuals in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, and taxation of individuals, trusts and estates. In addition to seven attorneys, Blair & Potts has a full team of fiduciary accountants, paralegals and administrative assistants, which enables us to staff each matter in the most efficient and cost-effective way for our clients. We regularly work with our clients' business, financial and insurance advisors to provide comprehensive advice and counseling.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?