- Administrative Law
- Alcoholic Beverage Law
- Banking and Financial Services
- Business and Corporate Law
- Commercial Lending and Creditors' Rights
- Entertainment Law
- Entrepreneurial and Emerging Business Law
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning, Probate Law, Wills and Trusts
- Healthcare Law
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Non-Profits and Tax Exempt Entities
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Criminal Defense
- Government Investigations
- International Law
We are legal professionals who know the law, care about our community and are passionate about all we do.
Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a midsized law firm located in downtown Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Driven to bring expertise and zeal for the law into an environment focused on high quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, every member of the firm embodies its motto of "Law. Life. Passion." We believe in providing great legal work to every client; enjoying life so that we are serving the community, our families and our work well; and being passionate about all we do.
We approach each case with a thorough understanding of our client's objectives and focus on building creative and strategic solutions. Bone McAllester Norton functions under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism. Today our firm consists of 41 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?