- Civil Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
- Trusts And Estates
- Contested Wills
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Business Entities
- Real Estate - Residential
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Loans
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents And Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip And Fall
- Dog Bites
- Workers Compensation
Experienced Legal Representation. Serving clients and the community since 1883.
As a creative, multifaceted law firm with focused areas of expertise/practice preference, BoneeWeintraub LLC offers a broad range of legal services including representation of individuals and corporations in a wide variety of civil litigation (personal injury, commercial, Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices Act, motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, suits against municipalities, uninsured motorist claims, defamation, mental and emotional distress, products liability, medical malpractice), Business Law (creation, financing, sales, acquisitions, leases, breakups), Family Law (divorce, financial settlements, pre-nups), Probate, Will Contests, Estate Planning (wills and trusts), Estate Administration and Taxation, Workers' Compensation, and Real Estate. Further, the firm members pride themselves in their attention to personally responding to the needs of their clients. Where necessary and appropriate, appeals are taken and vigorously pursued.
BoneeWeintraub LLC was founded in West Hartford, Connecticut in 2007 from the merger of two local firms with extensive roots in the community. One of the predecessor firms, Bonee Law Offices, LLP was founded in Hartford in 1883. BoneeWeintraub LLC continues this tradition of dedication and service to our clients and the community. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to understand our clients' problems and concerns as well as how best to address them through mediation, settlement, or litigation, if necessary.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?