- Business Law
- Closely Held Business Law
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Real Estate
- Buying Or Selling A Home
- Construction Law
- Eminent Domain
- Zoning Law
- Land Use
- International Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Trusts And Estates
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Banking Law
- Corporate Law
- Immigration Law
Seasoned Attorneys, Practical Counsel.
Boodell & Domanskis, LLC was formed in 2002 by Thomas J. Boodell, Jr. and Alexander R. Domanskis, two attorneys with a combined 75 years of experience. At B&D, they have assembled a team that reflects their values and commitment to clients. The result is a firm capable of providing a wide range of high quality services to businesses and individuals, including commercial lending, loan workouts and other transactions, real estate matters, litigation, and counseling businesses and entrepreneurs in corporate and compliance matters. Like our founders, B&D attorneys have also demonstrated leadership roles in a broad range of business, non-profit, and civic endeavors.
Our extensive expertise in advising clients throughout the life of their endeavors allows us to help our clients recognize risks and take advantage of opportunities. When problems arise, our expertise in litigation including extensive practice in state and federal courts and in alternative dispute resolution enables us to provide seasoned guidance and advice. Our belief in service builds strong personal relationships of trust and confidence with our clients.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?