- Bragdon, Dowd & Kossayda, P.c.
- Po Box 465
- Keene, NH 03431
- (603) 399-5423
- (603) 357-4825
- Family Law
- Real Estate Development
- Criminal Law
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Appellate Practice
- Corporate Law
- Zoning Law
- Planning Law
- Trusts And Estates
- Municipal Bonds
- Business Planning
- Civil Rights
- Debtor And Creditor
Experience Skilled, Effective & Aggressive Legal Representation at Keene Law Firm
New Hampshire real estate, family law & business law/formation attorneys
Attorneys at Bragdon, Dowd & Kossayda, P.C. have more than 60 years of combined experience and are known for being your strongest advocates inside and outside the courtroom. Clients appreciate the professional, trustworthy and responsive legal service they find when they come to our law practice. These are strong advocates with compassion to understand you.
At Bragdon, Dowd & Kossayda, P.C., we have experience in numerous areas of business representation and formation, so that you won't require multiple law firms to provide preventive measures in your business' day-to-day operations. We also aggressively litigate on your behalf in any family law dispute. We have the skills, knowledge and resources to successfully help you with any real estate deal. Bragdon, Dowd & Kossayda are prepared to defend your criminal charges, including DWI and felony representation. If we aren't able to take a particular case due to a conflict or some other reason, we can refer you to firms that can handle your case in a competent and aggressive manner.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?