- Commercial Law
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Consumer Collections
- Corporate Reorganization
- General Business Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Retail Collections
With a long history of providing clients with excellent legal services, Brumbaugh & Quandahl is a dynamic firm with lawyers in the prime of their careers, dedicated to solving problems and achieving optimal outcomes for clients. The firm initially developed its reputation through its litigation expertise. The attorneys of Brumbaugh & Quandahl are recognized among the best collection attorneys in the Nation. This tradition of excellence continues today and will continue to be emphasized in the future. At the same time, in response to the expanding needs of our clients, the firm has gradually applied and extended its problem solving approach to other specialty areas.
Today, Brumbaugh & Quandahl offers a full range of legal services in the litigation and dispute resolution areas. As a result, the firm's client base is strong and diversified, and it includes Fortune 500 companies, national and international insurers, self-insured businesses, financial service organizations, public and closely-held companies, and private individuals.
The firm has earned a reputation for strong leadership in both the legal and political worlds. The firm enjoys amongst its members: a former Nebraska State Senator, a former Director of the Omaha Public Power District Board, one officer serving in the U.S. Army Reserve, and members who actively serve their communities. Our most important accomplishments, however, are the multitude of successful outcomes that we have helped our clients to achieve.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?