- General Civil Practice
- Federal Practice
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Aviation Law
- Products Liability
- Employment Law
- Administrative Law
- Civil Rights
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Medical Malpractice
- Sports Law
- Fidelity And Surety
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Trust Law
- Banking Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Professional Liability
- Health Care
The law firm of Butt Thornton & Baehr PC has served the legal needs of New Mexico's citizens, businesses and government since 1959. Like the state's motto "crescit eundo" (it grows as it goes), the firm continues to expand and has played a vital role in the growth of Albuquerque as the dynamic center of the southwest region of the United States.
Only an hour by air from Phoenix, Denver and El Paso, we are centrally located and uniquely positioned by diverse legal experience and personal perspectives, language skills and state-of-the-art technical support to meet your civil litigation and commercial legal requirements.
Our practice is concentrated in defending claims in the areas of personal injury, aviation, products liability, insurance, workers' compensation, transportation, professional malpractice, construction and civil rights. In addition, our commercial section can meet your legal needs in the areas of banking, bonds, corporations, partnerships, mortgage financing, real estate, bankruptcy, wills, estate planning and related litigation.
For more than fifty years, Butt Thornton & Baehr PC has been known as a law firm of quality and integrity. We are proud of the position of trust and respect the firm has earned in New Mexico's business, legal and governmental communities. Our commitment is to continue to meet the high standards that have earned us that reputation into the twenty-first century.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?