- Social Security
- Traffic Violations
- General Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 7
- Dept Relief
- Asset Protection
- Stop Foreclosure
Concentration in Bankruptcy Social Security and Disabilities Law
For 38 years, the law firm of C. Roland Krueger has provided clients with effective, results-oriented legal representation. His practice has always been to face situations realistically, confronting and removing obstacles to his clients' success. If you are facing legal challenges, Attorney Roland Krueger can assist you in matters related to:
â€¢ Social Security Disability
â€¢ Traffic cases
â€¢ General Practice
DEBT RELIEF - BANKRUPTCY. Obtain debt relief & a financial fresh start under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, if eligible. Other debt relief options are also considered. Bankruptcy can stop most lawsuits, foreclosures and repossessions. Stop creditor harassment. Consolidate or eliminate most debts. This law firm, by helping people file for bankruptcy, is a Debt Relief Agency.
SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY. If you are unable to work for at least 12 months due to illness or injury, you may be eligible for Social Security disability benefits. Attorney C. Roland Krueger represents individuals in their claims, hearings and appeals.
TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS. Protect your right to lawfully drive a vehicle. In many cases your attorney may be able to appear for you without your having to go to court. Don't miss your traffic court date. If you have missed your traffic court date, promptly retain an attorney to get the case rescheduled for final resolution.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?