- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
Canova Law Firm & Mediation Services has decades of experience conducting mediations, representing clients with Custody Cases, Divorce, Criminal Defense and Bankruptcy. Voted Best of Best by NWA Media and AV Preeminent Ranking.
Canova Law Firm & Mediation Services has decades of experience helping clients with legal issues throughout Northwest Arkansas. We devote our practice to very specific areas, namely Mediations, Family Law, Criminal Law and Bankruptcy. We are not a "big box" law firm that takes any case for the right fee. We intentionally only take certain types of cases and are very familiar with these areas of the law to help you navigate the legal system. Call us today at (479) 442-5800 ext. 1 for an appointment.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?