- Civil Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Trials In All Federal
- State Courts
- Administrative Law
- Land Use
- Zoning Law
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Finance
- Mortgage Lending
- Commercial Banking
- Federal Practice
- State Subsidized Mortgage Finance
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Tax Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Labor And Employment
- Civil Rights
- Public School Law
- Local Government Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Business Organization
- Education Law
We earned our reputation for excellence.
Carney, Kelehan, Bresler, Bennett & Scherr is a mid-sized law firm with offices in Columbia, Md.; Annapolis, Md.; and Salisbury, Md. Our attorneys are known as consummate professionals who provide best-in-class service and collegiality that promote trust and earn the respect and admiration of our clients whether they are businesses, individuals or families in the Baltimore and Washington area.
By combining the legal expertise of the firm's tested veteran attorneys with the know-how and energy of our vibrant young lawyers and professionals, CarneyKelehan has the ability to respond seamlessly and completely to the particular and changing needs of our clients and our community.
Formerly known as Reese & Carney, our law firm adopted the name Carney, Kelehan, Bresler, Bennett & Scherr in 2008 in recognition of the contributions of its seasoned, active partners and to reflect the broad expertise and geographical reach of the law firm throughout Maryland.
CarneyKelehan has developed a thriving general law practice with several sub-specialties. CarneyKelehan attorneys are experienced in education, public school, real estate, land use and zoning, trusts and estates, taxation, business, labor, personal injury, and litigation in state and federal courts.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?