- General Civil Trial
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
- Banking Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Franchise Law
- Employment Law
- Energy and Utilities
- Media Law
- First Amendment Law
- Government Regulation
- Health Care
- Libel And Slander
- Communications Law
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Public Policy
- Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Sports Law
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Class Actions
- Multi-District Litigation
Antitrust Law, Appellate Practice, Banking Law, Civil Trial Practice, Commercial Litigation, Employment Benefits, First Defense, Health Care Law, Insurance Law, Product Liability Law, Public Utilities Law
Carpenter Lipps & Leland LLP was established in 1994 by three senior litigation partners from the Columbus office of Jones Day. The Firm is a litigation boutique with an emphasis on complex and class action litigation primarily in the areas of business and commercial law, antitrust, banking and consumer finance, energy and utilities, First Amendment, government regulation, health care, libel, marketing and franchise law, professional liability defense, products liability, public policy, real estate/construction, securities, sports law, taxation, and white collar criminal defense.
The firm's lawyers have been recognized as comprising one of Ohio's outstanding litigation firms by various publications such as Martindale-Hubbell's Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers (areas: banking law; civil trial practice; commercial litigation; communication law; employment benefits law; franchise law; products liability law; professional liability); Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business; The Best Lawyers in America and Ohio's Super Lawyers.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?