- Insurance Defense
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights
- Employment Litigation
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- Liquor Law
- Election Law
- Corporate Law
- Corporate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Government Liability
The Carrillo Law Firm, P.C. is comprised of litigators and transaction attorneys who concentrate on the needs of government and business clients.
Thank you and welcome to the Carrillo Law Firm, P.C. Since opening in May of 2007 our firm has been a small and highly efficient group of litigators and transaction attorneys concentrating on insurance defense, civil rights defense, employment defense, business, commercial and real estate litigation, and select plaintiffs' litigation.
We are pleased to announce our newest associate attorney, Yosef W. Abraham. Yosef is fluent in English and Spanish, and has worked in the United States and Mexico with great success. Yosef joins RaÃºl A. Carrillo, Jr., the firm's founder and lead litigator, Karen Wootton, Daniel James, and Steven L. Lovett the firm's other Senior Attorneys, as we continue to broaden the law firm's depth and expertise.
Carrillo Law Firm, P.C. offers personal attention by senior lawyers who have, on average, twenty years of real world experience in problem solving and resolution of complex disputes and business planning problems. The modern business plan, and modest work environment in an historical home that is part of "Old Las Cruces", ensures low overhead and lower costs, without the bureaucracy of traditional law firms. Our associates and staff have a broad range of backgrounds and interests, and the firm's structure permits flex time scheduling, thereby allowing each lawyer to contribute consistent with their unique abilities and needs for a balanced lifestyle. Four of the firm's attorneys are bilingual English and Spanish speakers, and the majority of the staff is also bilingual. The ability to service Spanish speaking clientele in the business and corporate context has contributed to our rapid growth. When necessary we have a broad network of contract attorneys and other professional relationships we may call upon to service a client's needs. Please review our attorney and staff profiles for more detailed information. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?