- Creditors Rights In Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Bankruptcy Trustee'S Rights
Excellence in Bankruptcy Law
Cavazos, Hendricks, Poirot & Smitham, P.C. is a law firm concentrating in bankruptcy law representing business debtors, creditors, and other parties in interest in all aspects of Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy matters. The firm also represents Chapter 7 trustees, Chapter 11 and liquidating plan trustees. Formed in 1984, the cornerstone of the Firm is a commitment to excellence and effectiveness in serving client needs. The Firm offers trustee, creditor and debtor counseling, advice and assistance. The Firm has represented numerous financial institutions, bankruptcy trustees, committees and individuals, involving publicly and privately owned corporations. The offices are centrally located in downtown Dallas, across from the Federal Courthouse, affording convenient access to the Bankruptcy Courts, as well as major centers of business and banking in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?