- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Banks and Banking
- Business Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
Quality Legal Services for your Personal Needs
Shortly after World War II, Mr. John H. Kenney (1908-1974) established a law office in Delavan, Wisconsin.
In 1972, J. Edward Clair joined with Mr. Kenney and the partnership of Kenney & Clair was formed. Mr. Clair had been practicing law in the Chicago, Illinois area since 1961.
Thereafter, in 1978, the professional service corporation of Clair Law Offices, S.C. was established and the tradition of providing our community with quality legal services continued. It is the longest established legal practice in Delavan. Attorneys Edward F. Thompson, John M. Clair, Amanda M. Anderson, and Charles W. Pollard IV have joined J. Edward Clair to serve the clients of Clair Law.
The expansion of our firm reflects our growth and the demand on our time created by handling legal matters not only in Walworth County , but in all of southeastern Wisconsin . Most of our support staff have, each, been associated with Clair Law Offices for over three decades. We seek legal solutions and turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients.
Clair Law Offices, S.C. has achieved the highest rating for legal ability in Martindale-Hubbell, and has been recognized in the Bar Register of Preeminent Attorneys.
Quality legal services for your personal needs in the areas of real estate, land use, contracts, lake rights, financial counseling, wills, trusts, estate planning, elder law, and the probate of estates; business needs in the areas of sales and acquisition, corporate law, financial planning, banks and banking, business law, foreclosure, taxation, collection, construction, land development, zoning, planning, and commercial litigation; and for your emergency needs in the areas of insurance claims, property loss, and civil litigation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?