- Real Estate
- Commercial Law
- Partnership Law
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Administrative Agency Practice
- Probate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Construction Lien Law
- Business Law
- Civil Trial Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Municipal and Zoning Law
- Patent, Trademark, Copyright and Unfair Competition
The Law Firm of COHEN, NORRIS, WOLMER, RAY, TELEPMAN & COHEN handles virtually all aspects of residential, commercial and industrial real estate transactions, both large and small. From the purchase and sale of single-family residences, condos, strip malls, to large land and income producing commercial transactions such as the 560-acre Blue Lake Corporate Centre in Boca Raton, the Firm's Real Estate Division has the experience and proficiency you require.
The Firm engages in the practice of law primarily as it pertains to real estate, commercial transactions and litigation. However, the firm is also experienced and practices in all areas; Real Estate, Commercial, Partnership, Limited Liability Company, Administrative Agency Practice, Taxation, Probate Administration, Wills Trusts, Estate Planning, Trial Practice, Appellate Practice, Construction Lien Law.
This Palm Beach County Law Firm is headquartered in North Palm Beach, Florida, COHEN, NORRIS, WOLMER, RAY, TELEPMAN and COHEN has emerged as a recognized leader in real estate and commercial transactions. Founded in 1990, the Law Firm has successfully engaged in some of the largest and most complex transactions in South Florida.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?