- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Elder Law
- Mortgage Law
- Residential Real Estate
- General Practice
- Personal Injury
Protect your rights in legal areas as diverse as probate law and traffic law by using the legal services of Contiguglia Law Offices LLP in Auburn, New York. Our general practice attorneys offer expert legal representation in a wide variety of areas, at rates you can afford.
Wills, Trust and Probate
Plan for the future and the changes that result when someone falls ill or passes away. Having a will, powers of attorney, and health care proxy is helpful for planning and provides guidance for when an individual can no longer make decisions. We help develop a plan for families.
Residential Real Estate
Whether you are a buyer, seller, or lender, you can benefit from experienced representation in real estate transactions. Having an attorney involved in the contract phase of purchasing or selling real estate is a priority, and helps avoid costly mistakes.
Get a reduction in a costly traffic fine or avoid it entirely by using the services of an experienced traffic law attorney. By keeping your driving record clean you can avoid increases to your auto insurance premiums and maintain your driving privileges. Get legal help with any traffic violation tickets.
Landlord and Tenant Law
Get courtroom help with evictions, drafting leases, or any other aspect of landlord law. Rely on our legal expertise for representation in court and to negotiate with tenants to vacate the premises. By working directly with the landlord, we can help draft a lease to meet specific needs.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?