- General Civil Trial
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
- Products Liability
- Business Law
- Construction Litigation
- Aviation and Aerospace
Effective and Efficient Litigators
Craddock Davis & Krause LLP is a Dallas, Texas-based law firm with extensive litigation experience in the areas of aviation, maritime, general tort, products liability, insurance, commercial, business, construction, real estate, oil and gas, wrongful death and other complex litigation. Our boutique trial law practice allows us to give personal attention to our clients and put our national resources to work in dealing with today's increasingly complicated litigation. As represented below, the Firm accepts (and encourages) referrals of specific matters from other lawyers and law firms and handles appropriate cases on contingent or alternative fee arrangements and joint venture cases with other firms. The Firm also maintains an office in Santa Fe, New Mexico to serve national clients which have recurring business in that state. Information regarding significant cases in which the Firm has been involved is available upon request.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?