- Estate Planning and Administration
- Elder Law
- Tax Planning
- Commercial Law
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Closely Held Business Transactions
- Probate Litigation
Serving businesses and individuals throughout Massachusetts
Cushing & Dolan, P.C., a Boston based law firm established in 1984 by Leo J. Cushing, Esq., CPA, LLM, provides the highest quality of legal services to individuals, families, businesses, and lenders throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and beyond.
Our Attorneys' knowledge of taxation and wealth preservation strategies is the foundation of our comprehensive legal services, including Estate & Tax Planning, Elder Law, Real Estate, Probate & Estate Administration, and Business Law.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?