- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Social Security
- Corporate Law
- Adoption Law
- Juvenile Law
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Trust Law
- Estate Planning
General Civil and Criminal Trial Practice, Timber Trespass, Social Security, Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Personal Injury, Corporate, Adoptions, Guardianships, Juvenile, Probate, Trust and Estate Planning.
For 36 years, David J. Edgar, Attorney at Law has dedicated his neighborhood full-service law firm to meeting the legal needs of individuals and small businesses in Houlton, Maine in a focused, friendly and professional manner.
Mr. Edgar cares about the people who come to him for legal help - whether they are drowning in debt and seek to file for bankruptcy, want to protect family and assets with a valid estate plan and need Social Security Disability benefits. Mr. Edgar strives to resolve your legal issues quickly, no matter how complex they are. He guides you through every step of the legal process until your case is resolved.
In addition its focus on compassionate and highly personal representation, the firm utilizes state-of-the-art technology and legal software to help resolve your issues to your satisfaction efficiently and cost-effectively.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?