- Banking Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Creditors Rights in Bankruptcy
- Default Servicing
- Loan Servicing
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Civil Litigation
- Trusts And Estates
- Tax Assessment
- Business Law
- Labor and Employment
- Residential Real Estate
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
- Lender & Class Action Defense Litigation
- Lender Defense & Consulting
- Trusts & Estates Litigation
Your Challenge... Our Resolve.
DAVIDSON FINK LLP is a commercial oriented firm with a wide range of clients--from large financial institutions to private clients and family-owned businesses. Our firm is committed to offering customized, creative legal services to our clients--locally, regionally, and nationally.
Our mission is to furnish each client with sound legal services by providing aggressive representation, personal attention and professional diligence. As our client, we will work tirelessly to protect your interests, advocate on your behalf, and help you achieve your personal and business goals. The firm's attorneys, paralegals, and staff strive to render a thorough and effective work product, and in doing so, take pride in developing a lasting relationship with each client. Thank you for considering Davidson Fink LLP to serve as your legal counsel.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?