- General Civil Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Termination
- Governmental Liability
- Civil Litigation
- Professional Liability Defense
- Products Liability Defense
- Employment Claims
- Toxic Torts
- Civil Appeals
- Administrative Hearings and Appeals
- Business Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Business Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Probate Administration
- Labor Law
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability Defense
- Federal Indian Law
- Indian Law
- Criminal Defense
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Property Law
- Disability Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Age Discrimination in Employment
- Employment Disability Discrimination
- Employment Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Local Government Liability
Davis, Hatley, Haffeman & Tighe, P.C. is a business and litigation law firm serving the state of Montana
Davis, Hatley, Haffeman & Tighe, P.C., is a business and litigation law firm located in Great Falls, Montana. It has been in continuous existence since 1912. Originally the firm focused on insurance defense work. While the defense of insureds and insurers remains a primary component of DHHT's practice, the firm's work has expanded over the years to include business litigation, representation of national and multi-national corporations in class actions, products liability, employment, environmental, toxic tort and commercial litigation, and the defense of public entities, including the State of Montana and numerous cities and counties, as well as a wide range of transactional work, running the gamut of business formations, farm and ranch sales, commercial leasing, oil and gas, and business consulting. There is also an active estate planning and probate practice.
The firm carries on a state-wide trial practice. The lawyers at DHHT are proud of their reputation in the Montana legal community as attorneys who are always willing to go the distance for their clients. From 2006 through 2011, DHHT lawyers tried cases to verdicts in federal and state courts sitting not simply in Great Falls, but also in Helena, Missoula, Billings, Kalispell, Bozeman, Havre, Lewistown, Deer Lodge, Shelby and Glasgow. That reputation assures clients of experienced representation through all phases of litigation and instant credibility with the Montana bench and bar.
DHHT is the sole Montana member of the invitation-only USLAW Network, Inc., a national organization of 60 member firms operating in 45 states.
DHHT's offices are in the historic Milwaukee Station building, along the banks of the Missouri River, in downtown Great Falls.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?