- Civil Law
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents
- Social Security Disability
- Real Estate
- Divorce & Family Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Corporate Formation
- Lemon Law Claims
Over 20 Years Experience in Solving Problems Just Like Yours. No Fee For Personal Injury and Disability Claims Unless You Receive Compensation. Free Consultation.
Serving Madison and Estill counties with distinction since 1995
From our offices in Richmond and Irvine, Davis Law, P.S.C. offers clients ideal representation. Our attorneys have exceptional skills and success in the courtroom - and they treat you like a neighbor.
Our attorneys live, work, and believe in our small communities and the people who reside here. The values we live by are apparent in how we conduct our business every day.
Yet, our legal practice and courtroom talents rival those of attorneys anywhere:
-Some of the firm's attorneys are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
-We have tried countless cases before Madison and Estill County juries
-We have negotiated substantial out-of-court settlements for hundreds of clients
Our clients find the level of experience they need, right here at home.
Kentucky lawyers for every stage of your life
Clients trust us with family and business matters, when all is going well, and when something has gone horribly wrong. Our practice particularly emphasizes:
-Personal injury & wrongful death
-Social Security disability
-Divorce & family law
People who hire us do so again and again
Davis Law attorneys build a lasting rapport with clients. Consequently, clients seek our guidance many times throughout their lives. And, more importantly, their experience is so positive that they refer brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, and cousins to us.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?