- Medicaid Planning
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Elder Law
- Wills and Probate
- Business Formation
- Civil Litigation
- Small Business Law
Top Quality Representation. Down-to-Earth Lawyers.
Dumas, Weist, Mahnesmith & Wright LLC. in Fowler, Indiana has been serving clients in Fowler, in nearby Otterbein and Lafayette, and throughout Warren and Newton Counties since its inception in 1928. With more than 40 years of combined experience handling estate planning, real estate and business law cases, principals William B. Weist and John C. Wright uphold the impeccable reputation the firm has earned among clients in this farm region of Indiana. If you are looking for help establishing a trust to protect family wealth or formalizing your farm business or you need an attorney to perform title work and closing requirements on a farm property, Dumas, Weist, Mahnesmith & Wright LLC. has the skills and experience to take your case.
Attorneys William B. Weist and John C. Wright have a long history of providing skilled representation and superior client service and a commitment to fairness for the local community. We consider it a privilege to assist farmers and other clients, solving your legal problems effectively and affordably. You can expect the following from Dumas, Weist, Mahnesmith & Wright LLC:
-Skilled representation - Having practiced for more than 40 years combined, attorneys William Weist and John Wright can draw on an extensive file of case histories to identify winning strategies for clients. Both have many years of experience as prosecutors doing trial work. We are equally skilled at litigation and mediation.
-Superior client service- At Dumas, Weist, Mahnesmith & Wright LLC, we have built our reputation on a powerful combination of top-quality representation and superior client service. Our tradition of serving our neighbors goes back to 1928, when the firm was founded. We believe in treating clients with respect and fairness and responding promptly to their questions and concerns. The mutual trust between the firm and our clients is built on our history of providing results and service.
-Commitment to fairness- Lawyers at Dumas, Weist, Mahnesmith & Wright LLC provide superior legal service at an affordable price. We are business people ourselves and feel a personal connection to the farming community we serve.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?