- Community Associations
- Construction Law/Liens
- Real Estate/Closing
- Worker Compensation
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Law
- Internet Law
- Toxic Torts
- Cherokee Tribal Court & Indian Law
- Corporate & Business
- Creditor Rights in Bankruptcy & Dept Collection
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Litigation - State & Federal Courts
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Trademark & Copyright
Our lawyers have a single goal: providing effective legal services to solve our clients' problems.
At The Dungan, Kilbourne & Stahl, P.A. we are Western North Carolina (WNC) lawyers located in Asheville who have been serving clients for over 25 years, yet we are still an independent law firm that can take cases for any client. We have represented private individuals and small businesses as well as large companies. Our long-standing reputation in the Asheville and WNC legal community has made us a popular choice for referrals of difficult cases by other lawyers.
We are the premier law firm for the representation of homeowner and condominium associations, representing over 150 such associations. These community associations may have complex legal problems but their budgets may not be prepared. So we know about efficient lawyering.
Our lawyers also bring broad experience to the construction law practice, both residential and commercial. We have experience in all areas of construction law, having represented contractors, subcontractors, owners, architects and engineers. Be it in arbitration or in the courts, we will handle your construction disputes. Representing injured people is another area of our practice that instills pride in our lawyers. In the difficult situations that these individuals find themselves, nothing is more satisfying than obtaining respectable results for them, be it in settlement, a jury trial or, ultimately, pursuing justice for them through the appellate courts. We represent all types of accident victims, workers hurt on the job, and those damaged by medical malpractice.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?