- General Civil Practice
- Trial Practice
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
Attorneys At Law
The firm that is now Engel, Hairston and Johanson, P.C. was established in 1950 with a concentration in creditor's rights and commercial collections. To meet the needs of an expanding client base within the financial community this concentration was expanded to include bankruptcy, commercial and patent litigation; structuring and documenting asset based loans; structuring and documenting Small Business loans; and liquidations. It services all parts of Alabama from its office in Birmingham. One or more of its members is admitted to practice in Alabama, Georgia and Florida and before all of the State and Federal Courts in Alabama, the Fifth and Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals in Alabama and the U.S. Supreme Court. In addition to filling the needs of its clients the firm has taken an active and responsible role within the legal community both at the local, state and national level.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?