- Traffic Matters
- Speeding Offenses
- Traffic Ticket Violations
- Traffic Misdemeanors (Excluding Alcohol Related Offenses)
- Chapter 7 Filing
- Chapter 13 Filing
- Adversarial Proceedings
- Lien Avoidance
- Stopping Creditor Harassment
- Keep Your Home, Auto and Pension
- I Help You Regain Control
- Wipe the Slate Clean
Talk To An Experienced Syracuse Attorney - (315-741-5532). Where your questions get answered.
Susan N. Esce has been practicing law for 27 years. My office provides clients in East Syracuse, NY and the surrounding areas, with affordable rates and personalized service. We represent clients in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy filings. I am a debt relief agency. I help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. I believe in direct client contact and in educating clients on their rights, and assist them in making informed decisions.
Learn More About Us.:
We also handle traffic matters: Violations and Misdemeanors.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?