- Evans & Mullinix, P.a.
- 7225 Renner Rd Ste 200
- Shawnee, KS 66217
- (855) 445-0634
- (913) 962-8701
- Trial Practice
- Commercial Law
- Family Law
- Adoption Law
- Real Estate
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
Connections You Need. Experience You Trust. Results You Want.
Founded in 1974, Evans & Mullinix is a regional law firm offering a broad range of services for both businesses and individuals. We are regarded as one of the premier firms in the Midwest. We serve clients in Kansas and Missouri and litigate cases in federal, state and municipal courts; bankruptcy courts; and administrative agencies.
The firm fosters close relationships with our clients. We represent both large and small corporate entities, as well as individuals. We understand that you want to know your attorney and want your attorney to be invested in you and your legal matter. We are committed to understanding more than just the purely legal aspects of your issues. We see each client as unique and provide the specific services needed by that client. Our job is to help you constantly meet the new challenges of a changing world.
Each of the firm's practicing attorneys has trial experience. Our lawyers know the case law and consider the likely result if tried before a judge or jury. This knowledge is invaluable in advising you of the likelihood of the outcome of your case.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?