- Creditors' Rights
- Creditors' Rights In Bankruptcy
- Commercial Collections
- Retail Collections
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Chapter 13
- Short Sales
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Banking Law
- Credit Union Law
- Out Of Court Debt Restructuring
- Asset Protection
Tenacity & perserverance in uncovering/recovering assets for creditors. Assisting individuals & businesses.
Mr. Feldman has been practicing creditors rights, collections and bankruptcy law for over 27 years. He regularly appears in Bankruptcy Court, State and Federal Courts in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. Mr. Feldman is best known for his representation of Federal Credit Unions, banks, lenders, lessors and other creditors in the Washington, D.C. metro region, including Suburban Maryland & Northern Virginia.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?