- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Commercial Foreclosure
- Commercial Insolvency
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Debt Relief
- Debtor Bankruptcy
- Fraudulent Conveyance
- Out of Court Debt Restructuring
- Bank Foreclosures
- Debtor and Creditor
- Creditors Rights
- Creditors Rights in Bankruptcy
- Debtor and Creditor Collections
- Debtor and Creditor Remedies
- Debtor and Creditor Reorganization
- Debtor and Creditor Rights
- Debtors Rights
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Mortgage Bankruptcy
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Mortgage Lien Foreclosure
Fishback Law Group offers bankruptcy & debt settlement representation. Our expert Fishback Law Group Attorney will provide sound advice to help clients file bankruptcy in California.
When it comes to bankruptcy law, experience and relationships are paramount to a successful bankruptcy filing. Attorney Parisa Fishback of Fishback Law Corp has experience from every perspective of bankruptcy, having studied under bankruptcy judges and worked for one of the nation's largest creditor's law firms before turning her attention to representing debtors in bankruptcy. During this time, Ms. Fishback has cultivated professional relationships with the judges, courts, trustees, and opposing counsel whom you are likely to encounter in your bankruptcy filing.
At Fishback Law Corp, our primary goal is to provide you with fast and efficient representation to give you financial stress relief as soon as possible. We understand your dilemma, and we value your business. That is why we make every effort to return every phone call immediately, to answer every question quickly and accurately, and file your case as soon as you desire it to be filed. Handling your case competently is of course vital, but our clients also appreciate our caring and compassionate approach. From your very first visit with us, you will know that you are in good hands and on your way to debt relief and stress relief.
What's the point of obtaining a fresh start through bankruptcy if you are not given the tools you need to preserve and maintain your newfound financial freedom? At Fishback Law Corp, we do not stop at saving your home or eliminating your debt; we also provide you with practical tips and clever strategies that will help you rebuild your credit score, assist you with money management options, and preserve your financial health.
Our office is experienced in all facets of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings for individuals and businesses, including experience in bankruptcy litigation in Orange County and throughout Southern California, when necessary. Whatever your needs, we are here to meet them efficiently and effectively.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?