- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
- Residential Real Estate
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Land Use
- Zoning Law
- Banking Law
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Board Of Health Professions Representation
- Medical Malpractice Defense.
- Aviation and Aerospace
Civil Service, Civil Practice Law Firm for Over 50 Years.
FloranceGordonBrown is a full service civil practice law firm which has represented some of the areas most respected businesses and individuals for over 50 years. The Firm continues to pursue a philosophy of providing high quality legal services at competitive rates.
FloranceGordonBrown is conveniently located in the James Center in the center of Richmond's downtown legal, financial and business districts. Clients are regularly represented in all local, state and federal tribunals including the Virginia Supreme Court, the Virginia State Corporation Commission, the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles and the Virginia Employment Commission.
The Firm's commitment to excellence is exemplified by the fact that it is one of the smallest firms in the area to be listed in Best's Directory of Recommended Insurance Attorneys.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?