- General Civil Practice in all State and Federal Courts
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Collections
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Business Formation
- Closely Held Business Law
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Family Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
Ford & McPartlin, P.A., was established over 20 years ago, deals in troubled debt matters, handling liquidations of property, work-outs, restructurings, and associated litigation.
Attorney Ford has 30 years of legal experience. A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee, Attorney Ford has appeared as the Trustee in over 7,000 bankruptcy cases, as well as appearing as counsel in more than 500 cases before the New Hampshire Bankruptcy Court. In addition, he has a varied commercial litigation and corporate practice providing representation to many businesses and commercial clients in the Federal and State Courts of New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?