- General Trial Practice
- Banking Law
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Domestic Relations
- Commercial Law
- Personal Injury
Foss, Kuiken, & Cochran, P.C. (FK & C) consists of four attorneys and six staff members. We provide a full range of legal services including abstracts of title certified with the Iowa Title Guaranty Program.
The firm was established in 1979 when Craig Foss and Tim Kuiken formed the law firm of Foss and Kuiken which consisted of two attorneys and two legal secretaries. Craig Foss began his legal career in Fairfield in June, 1975 and Tim Kuiken began his legal career in Fairfield in August, 1976.
In July, 1983 Myron Gookin, who has recently been appointed District Court Judge in the 8A Judicial District, returned to his home town to practice law and was recruited to join the firm. Eventually the firm became Foss, Kuiken & Gookin, P.C.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?