- Business Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Banking Law
- Real Estate
- Corporate Income Tax
- Corporate Law
- Closely Held Corporations
- Corporate Formation
- Small Business Corporations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation
- Employment Law
The Big Law Boutique
Fox Swibel is Chicago's leading boutique business law firm. We recruit top lawyers who were educated at the nation's best law schools and who formerly were partners and associates at nationally known, highly respected large firms, and focus on what the Firm does best: provide â€œbig firmâ€ quality work in a streamlined boutique setting.
Much like our clients, our attorneys have the entrepreneurial determination to deliver first-rate creative business solutions with a cost-effective approach. We value long-lasting relationships and continually evolve our services to meet our clients' needs.
Fox Swibel is a member of The Interlex Group, an association of leading law firms around the world. Interlex is 1 of only 10 international legal networks receiving Chambers' highest â€œBand 1 – Eliteâ€ ranking. Our Managing Partner currently serves as the President of Interlex, and our leadership role in the organization affords us close relationships with leading law firms in 60 countries.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?