- Personal Injury
- Car Accident Injuries
- Truck Crashes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Divorce, Custody, and Support
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Criminal Defense
- Land Use & Zoning
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate
We're the team you want fighting for you. Demanding justice since 1972.
Franks, Gerkin & McKenna, P.C. was founded in 1972 by Herbert H. Franks. He was joined by Peggy D. Gerkin in 1990, Terrence J. McKenna in 1992, Jack D. Franks in 1993 and Steve Greeley, Jr. in 2006. The firm now consists of nine lawyers who serve both individuals and business clients. Since its formation, the firm has provided its clients with the high level of legal expertise and experience typically associated with large firms, but with the cost-effectiveness and personal attention found in smaller firms. The firm's continuous growth reflects their clients' satisfaction with the quality of professional service they receive.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?