- Construction Law
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors Rights
- Banking Law
- Real Property
- Landlord And Tenant Law
- Construction Liens
- Construction Claims
- Construction Defects
- Construction Insurance Defense
- Mechanics Liens
- Stucco Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Contract Litigation
- Contractor Performance Bonds
- Condominium Association Law
- Community Association Law
- Homeowners Association Law
- Corporate Litigation
- Commercial Collections
AV Rated Construction Law and Business Litigation Law Firm.
Franson, Iseley & Rendzio, P.A. is a Jacksonville, FL based litigation firm offering a wide variety of services to the business community, including owners, community associations, developers, home builders, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, sureties, and insurers.
The Franson, Iseley & Rendzio, P.A. difference lies in our common sense approach to litigation and problem solving. At the onset of each case, the firm provides a detailed review and analysis of our clients' matter and develops a strategy so that the client can make an informed business decision as to how or if to proceed. This method minimizes unwanted surprises and has been proven to save clients time and money by avoiding unnecessary litigation. Whether through settlement or trial, Franson, Iseley & Rendzio, P.A.'s goal is to obtain a positive resolution in the quickest and most economical manner possible. In short, we represent your business as if it were our own.
Skilled. Franson, Iseley & Rendzio, P.A. takes tremendous pride in our innovative case strategies, written and oral advocacy, and clear client communications, which all lead to results. The firm and each of its partners are AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest peer review rating available for legal skill and ethical standards. All partners are also Board Certified Construction Attorneys and are recognized by the Florida Bar as construction law experts. In addition, members of the firm have been recognized for their legal ability in publications such as Super Lawyers and Jacksonville Magazine's 904.
Tested. Franson, Iseley & Rendzio, P.A. brings over 40 years of combined business and construction litigation experience to our clients. Every attorney in our firm has selected juries or arbitrators, argued pertinent motions, argued before appellate courts, examined and cross examined expert witnesses, and given closing arguments in trials and arbitrations.
Proven. A law firm is judged by the results it obtains. Whether representing a family owned business or a billion dollar company, Franson & Iseley, P.A. has achieved results for its clients through informal settlement, mediation, arbitration, trial, and on appeal.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?