- Commercial and Consumer Bankruptcy
- Powers of Attorney
- Debtor and Creditor Collections
- Living Wills
- Landlord-Tenant Matters
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Debtor and Creditor Rights
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Debtor Bankruptcy
- Personal Bankruptcy
You can afford a Board Certified Specialists in business and consumer bankruptcy.
G. Martin Hunter is an attorney with an expertise in debtor-creditor matters. He has an AV rating from the Martindale-HubbellÂ® Law Directory, the highest level of recognition possible. He offers bankruptcy advice in Charlotte and throughout Western North Carolina. He serves a wide range of clients, including individuals and businesses. G. Martin Hunter is certified as a Specialist in Business and Consumer Bankruptcy Law.
We offer Charlotte bankruptcy help and guidance. In addition to representing individuals seeking a fresh start through bankruptcy, and businesses facing financial challenges, we also represent clients in litigation involving relief from stay, preferences, lien avoidance, secured transactions, fraudulent transfers and setoffs in the bankruptcy court. We also help clients in collections, workouts, deficiency and guaranty defense, landlord-tenant matters, state court receiverships and other commercial litigation disputes and other matters in state court in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?