- Immigration Law
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- General Litigation
- Immigration & Visas
- Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas for Workers and Investors
- Green Cards / Resident Cards
- Immigration Naturalization Service
- Citizenship Applications
- Deportation Matters
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Business Transactions
- Incorporations, Trademarks and Copyrights
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate
- Purchases and Sales of Residential and Business Property
- Home Warranty Defects
Dedicated to the practice of Immigration and Personal Injury Law.
Meeting the needs of non-citizens
As an immigration law firm, Garcia & Rebe assists individuals and businesses seeking legal assistance for various issues related to visas, citizenship, and deportation. Located in a city that shares an international border with Mexico, our firm is uniquely situated to help people with immigration law issues.
Our clients hail from all corners of the globe and represent a broad spectrum of people who need help securing visas, applying for citizenship, or simply staying in the country:
Family members of American citizens
Spouses and fiancÃ©s of American citizens
Skilled and temporary workers
Citizenship & Naturalization
People facing deportation
In the United States, laws for immigration and naturalization are federal and can be found in Title 8 of the U.S. Code. These laws are quite detailed and complicated. If you have questions about how the law relates to your situation, do not hesitate to contact our immigration law firm.
Other Areas of Practice
In addition to providing immigration assistance, Garcia & Rebe also help clients in other areas of law:
Personal injury: automobile accidents, products liability, slip and fall accidents
Business transactions: employment law, trademarks and copyright, mergers and acquisitions, and various transactions
Real estate: purchases and sales of property, foreclosures, and litigation
Criminal Law Defense
Family Law: Divorce, Adoptions, Child Support Issues
Hablamos espaÃ±ol: to better serve the needs of our clients, our attorneys and staff also offer services in Spanish.
Call (915) 307-7287 for an immigration lawyer.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?