- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 12
- Bankruptcy Collections
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Bankruptcy Mediation
- Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Commercial Foreclosure
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Recovery
- Commercial Workouts
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Debt Relief
- Debtor Bankruptcy
- Fraudulent Conveyance
- Out of Court Debt Restructuring
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Pre-Bankruptcy Workouts
Personal, Effective, Knowledgeable Bankruptcy Help.
Columbus Ohio Bankruptcy Attorney
Are you drowning in debt? Overwhelmed by collection calls?
Facing a foreclosure, repossession or shut down?
Garrison Law, LLC represents individuals and businesses throughout the greater Columbus, Ohio area in bankruptcy proceedings and out-of-court workouts and can assist you in determining whether a chapter 7 bankruptcy, chapter 13 bankruptcy, chapter 11 bankruptcy, or some non-bankruptcy alternative is best for you and your financial situation. Let us apply our experience and knowledge of the collection and bankruptcy process to help minimize the stress and disruption associated with financial difficulties and work aggressively to get you the lawful, fresh start available under the Bankruptcy Code.
Whether it be a bankruptcy filing or some sort of non-bankruptcy alternative for your financial situation, we are thoroughly committed to providing you experienced, client-focused representation to fit your specific situation. At Garrison Law, our focus is on you. We believe that bankruptcy is a very serious decision for you and that you should have someone represent you that you are completely comfortable with and that will walk you through every step of the process, accurately and timely respond to your questions and concerns, and then be available even after it is over to respond to your inquiries that will inevitably arise later.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, you owe it to yourself and your family to have an experienced bankruptcy attorney evaluate your situation and advise you concerning your rights and options.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?