- General Civil Practice
- Trial Practice
- Personal Injury Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Automobile Accidents And Injuries
- Products Liability Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Hospital Malpractice
- Federal Practice
- State Worker'S Compensation
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Practice
- Business Law
- Health Care
- Administrative Law
- Environmental Law
- Real Estate
- Land Use
Over 30 years of providing legal services to Greater New Orleans
The law firm of Gaudry, Ranson, Higgins & Gremillion is strategically located in the New Orleans metropolitan area at 401 Whitney Avenue, Suite 500, Gretna, Louisiana in Jefferson Parish right across the Mississippi River from downtown New Orleans. The firm has served insurance, industry and individual clients for nearly 40 years and enjoys the highest possible peer review rating from the leading source of information on the legal profession for more than 130 years.
In recent years, the firm has established a Baton Rouge office to better serve the needs of its clients throughout south and central Louisiana.
Our litigation section attorneys are experienced in handling a variety of casualty litigation. This section has represented clients in lawsuits involving such diverse areas as industrial casualties, automobile and UM liability, premises liability, property damage claims, products liability, environmental law, construction litigation, maritime and Jones Act claims, municipal law, medical malpractice, state and federal workers' compensation claims, class actions and trucking liability.
The attorneys in the firm also have extensive experience in insurance coverage disputes.
The commercial litigation and transactions section of the firm provides a wide array of services to clients. The attorneys in this section have represented individual and corporate clients in the formation of business entities, commercial litigation, real estate transactions, construction law, the drafting and negotiation of contracts, contractual litigation, hospital and health care law, and secured transactions.
We are committed to providing exceptional representation and responsiveness to our clients' specific needs. We focus on providing superior service and results and pride ourselves on the experience and expertise we can offer our clients. After all, we would not be here if not for the relationships we have established with our clients and their trust in us.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?