- The Firm Practices Primarily In The Areas Of
- Trusts And Estates
- Employee Benefits
- Health Care
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Equine Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Labor And Employment
- Banks And Banking
- Trial Practice
Dedicated to Personalized Service.
A Lexington, Kentucky Law Firm With A Heritage of Quality and Service
Gess Mattingly & Atchison P.S.C. is one of the oldest law firms in Lexington, Kentucky. Our attorneys serve clients in Fayette County and throughout Kentucky and the region.
-Each of our attorneys has exceptional expertise and skill in their respective practice areas and a reputation for dedicated service and client satisfaction. We offer our clients a full range of legal services including:
- Appeals & Appellate Litigation
- Bankruptcy, Financial Reorganization & Workouts
- Business Organization, Transactions and Litigation
- Commercial Lending & Real Estate
- Equine Law
- Family Law
- Health Care Law
- Tax Planning, Trusts & Estates
Since it was founded in 1954, Gess Mattingly & Atchison, P.S.C., has been committed to providing high value legal services in an open, welcoming and client-centered environment. We pride ourselves on our long-term relationships with our clients. We honor our clients' trust and loyalty by working hard to assure that every legal matter we handle is resolved quickly, economically and to our client's satisfaction.
If you need the assistance of an experienced attorney in Lexington, Kentucky, please contact Gess Mattingly & Atchison P.S.C. For over fifty years we have provided quality legal services to people and businesses in Lexington and throughout Kentucky. Let our tradition of excellence continue with you.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?