- General Civil Trial Practice
- Banking Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Defense Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Defective Products Law
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Creditor Bankruptcy
Attorney at Law
In 1981, C.C. "Cliff" Gibson, III began a tradition of offering quality legal services to individuals and businesses in Southeast Arkansas and beyond. That tradition is carried on today by Gibson & Keith, PLLC, a law firm dedicated to excellence in the law that offers the same resources as much larger firms without sacrificing the personalized attention that comes with a modest sized staff. Whether you are a plaintiff or defendant in the State or Federal Courts, the highly qualified legal professionals of Gibson & Keith will devote themselves to your cause.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?